- Developing a higher level of social competence than at the Readiness level
- Speaking clearly and in well-formed sentences to children and adults
- Choosing from a wider range of materials demonstrating emerging individual gifts of “intelligences”
- Developing phonemic awareness through language activities and energetic chants, rhythms, music, and poetry
- Listening and sharing in a group time experience
- Developing self-regulation
All of our classes will be deepening our study of units and themes this year by using the Project Approach.